Psychological assessment, testing & court reports
We can arrange for a broad range of Psychological Assessments and Psychologist Reports. Psychological assessments are normally sought when a third party wishes to obtain a formal diagnosis or report, including:
– Psychologist Court Reports & Expert Witness Reports
– Medico-Legal, Injury & Compensation Assessments
– Neurological or Brain Injury Assessment
– Memory Functioning Tests
– IQ Tests / Intelligence Testing
– Child Assessment, Testing & Reports
– Personality Assessment & Testing
– Vocational Assessment & Career Guidance
Clients or Lawyers requiring assessment can contact us on Tel: (02) 8205 0566.
Fees and charges apply depending on the scope of the assessment conducted including the number of face to face assessment sessions conducted as well as the length and scope of the final report.
Typically a Psychologist will meet with the client and will conduct some formal tests as well as conducting a clinical interview. A report provides you or your client with an expert assessment of current functioning or level of injury.
Extra charges may apply for reports required urgently.
We welcome your enquiry.
Associated Counsellors & Psychologists Sydney
Call T:(02) 8205 0566 or go to our bookings page